FAQs & Shipping Policy
- Do you use essential oils in your candles? No, we do not. We do believe that essential oils are great but just like everything, they have a time and a place. We have done extensive research and feel that candles are NOT the place for essential oils. Essential oils lose their therapeutic properties when they are heated up and some can even turn toxic when heated to a certain temperature. Many essential oils are also toxic to cats and dogs just from inhalation. Due to these factors we have chosen to use phthalate free fragrance oils so our candles are safe for you, your family and your fur babies!
- Do you accept returns or exchanges? Of course! If you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact us within 2 days of delivery. You (the buyer) are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, you are responsible for any loss in value.
- What is your return policy? We will gladly accept returns or exchanges under the following conditions. (1) Contact us within 2 days of delivery for returns or exchanges. (2) Items must be shipped back to us within 14 days of delivery. (3) Items must be returned in original condition (unused). (4) Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item if not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. (5) We can NOT accept returns or exchanges on custom or personalized orders.
- What if my order is broken or damaged? If you receive a broken or damaged item, please e-mail us immediately (email@example.com) with 2-3 pictures of the damaged item in the box that you received it in (this is for USPS insurance purposes) and a picture of the box that it came in. Once you do this, we will ship a replacement to you as soon as possible. Please note that we have had a great success rate with USPS and less than 1% of our packages have arrived broken or damaged.
- How long will it take to receive my order? Processing times are subject to change at different times during the year. Please pay attention to the green header bar at the top of our homepage to keep up with our current processing time. Once your order ships out you will receive an email with the tracking number and it normally arrives within 2-4 business days after it ships out. Please keep in mind that if your order is delayed during transit that we have absolutely no control over that. We do not issue refunds due to delayed packages.
- Why does your candle have a white-ish or crystal like appearance?This is called frosting. Frosting is a normal trait of soy wax and does not affect the scent or quality. Refunds are not given due to frosting as it's not a flaw but a characteristic. Frosting is more noticeable in a candle that is dark in color. Not crazy about the frosted look? No problem, request a dye free candle in the "notes to seller" section at checkout. Sometimes soy wax may appear to not be adhered to the glass in certain areas. This is not a flaw but a characteristic of soy wax. It does not affect the scent or quality of your candle and refunds are not given due to this characteristic.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org